Thursday, November 20, 2014


First Up: Comic artist Rachael Smith

By Leicester Mercury  |  Posted: November 20, 2014

Rachael Smith, 29, is the creator of More magazine's Vicky Park comic strip. She was recently short-listed in the Emerging Talent category at the British Comic Awards.
FIRST MEMORY: Pouring Ribena all over my little red, plastic table in the living room. I think I was three. My mum was so cross. I think I remember it vividly simply because my mum didn’t really get cross very much.
FIRST SCHOOL: St Thomas’ Primary School, in Stockport. I remember pretending to be squirrels a lot with my mate, Siobhan. We loved animals. My dad used to tell me off for giving half my packed lunch to the pigeons.
FIRST ALBUM: It was probably something embarrassing like B*Witched or All Saints. Are All Saints slightly cooler than B*Witched? Yeah, lets go with All Saints.


No comments: